HandHeld Contact is like having a mini-Act on your phone where you can access your Contacts, Calendar and Activities. HandHeld Contact works with your iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry device. With HandHeld Contact, you can:
- Make a call and then Record History after the call and it goes immediately into the Act database. [HINT: If your phone has voice dictation, you can easily dictate the notes from the call so you don’t need to spend time typing or “thumbing” the results].
- Send an email from your phone and have that email go into that person’s Act History.
- Send a text message and have the contents of the text message go into that person’s Act History.
- See up to the last 5 Notes or Histories for each contact.
- Clear Activities right from your phone and they are cleared in Act.
- Schedule Follow up Activities once you clear an Activity.
- Create Activities and Calendar items.
- Export the Contacts from HandHeld Contact into your native Contacts.
- Bring over custom fields from your database.